Dedeman Hotels and Resorts in Erbil
Enjoy the Traditional Dedeman Hospitality
Erbil city has proudly added another 5-star hotel to its superb collection of high-standard international hotels.
Dedeman Hotels & Resorts is a Turkish hotel brand that started operating in 1966 when their first luxury hotel opened in Ankara. 15 superb hotels in the most important Turkish cities, such as Istanbul, Antalya, Diyarbakir, and Cappadocia, followed this.
Today, Dedeman is expanding their business to neighboring countries and their first hotels abroad can be found in Tashkent in Uzbekistan, and Erbil – the capital of the Kurdistan region in Northern Iraq.
The aim of all Dedeman prestigious hotels is to provide top-quality services by using the latest technologies, the most experienced staff, and the most effective management system. These are the factors that will allow them to continue their growth through international expansion.
Erbil Dedeman Hotel
The Dedeman Hotel in Erbil is located about 10 km from the International Airport of the city. On the outside, the modern façade of the building looks impressive with its powerful architectural combination of steel and glass.
Inside the hotel keeps surprising you with its minimalistic but warm and hospitable atmosphere. All the rooms and communal areas are esthetically decorated, while furniture is not only stylish, but also highly functional.
Rooms and Amenities at Dedeman Hotel Erbil
The 151 rooms of the hotel can satisfy even the most discerning guest. There are 42 Executive Suites, 1 Presidential Suite, 107 Superior Rooms and 1 disabled room – all climate-controlled and equipped with king-size or twin beds. Guests have a pillow menu to choose from, while bedding sets are of high quality.
All rooms have en-suite, marble-tiled baths and walk-in showers, but guests can also relax in the hotel’s sauna, the Turkish bath or the 20-meter long indoor heated pool.
Also, guests who are fitness oriented can enjoy working out in the hotel’s fully equipped fitness center or ask for a Far-eastern massage therapy.
Organize Your Business Meeting
No other five-star hotel in Erbil offers the range of meeting facilities that Dedeman can offer. From the huge Hawler Grand Ballroom that can hold up to 900 people to the Shanidar Meeting Room with a capacity of up to 15 people, there are 7 more meeting rooms that can be used for all kinds of business meetings.
All the meeting rooms are fully equipped with the latest audio-visual equipment, such as large TV screens, projection systems, wireless microphones and a lot more.
Dining at Erbil Dedeman Hotel
Guests have a wide variety of restaurants and cafés to choose from:
- Olives Restaurant – Taste traditional Middle-Eastern cuisine in this top-floor restaurant that seats up to 250 diners.
- Turkuaz Restaurant – A fine restaurant on the first floor of the hotel, excellent for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- The Lobby Bar – Enjoy your drink with a friend or business associate in this elegant bar in the hotel lobby.
- The Executive Lounge – An exclusive bar and café on the 8th floor only for guests who stay in the executive rooms or suites.
- The Mood’s Bar – For those who want to experience the feeling of an authentic English pub in the heart of Erbil.
- The Roof Bar – Ideal to combine your drink with the spectacular view of the city – especially beautiful at night.
- Vitamin Bar – Fruit juices and smoothies to replenish your body with vitamins especially after working out at the gym.
© 2013 Erbilia Online Magazine. All rights reserved. Erbil, Kurdistan region, Iraq.
Powered by Big Idea Branding & Advertising – www.bigideacc.com
BE IN THE kNOW!